Flutter is an open-source cross-platform framework which is created by Google.
Flutter is a framework that provides high-performance applications using Dart language. You can create iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Mac, and Fuchsia applications using a single codebase, which reduces the cost and time of development.
Features of Flutter
- Open Source
- Cross Platform App development
- High Performance
- Expressive and Flexible UI
- Native Performance
- Open Source: Flutter is an open-source app development framework.
- Cross Platform : You can create iOS, Android, Web, Windows, Mac and Fuchsia apps using one single code.
- High Performance : Flutter provides high performance because it accesses native components of the OS directly, there is no bridge required as in hybrid applications.
- Expressive and Flexible UI : Flutter has built-in Material Design and Cupertino widget, rich motion APIs, smooth natural scrolling which makes flutter application’s UI is expressive and flexible UI.
- Native Performance : Flutter uses native components directly without any bridge, it’s widgets incorporate all platform differences like scrolling, icons, navigation and fonts for providing full native performance on iOS and Android.